Support the 2017-2018 Absolute Music Chamber Series
Share your love of great music with a contribution to the Friends of Absolute Music. Support from music lovers like you makes possible all Absolute Music Chamber Series programs. As one of the Lansing's most unique chamber music venues the Absolute Music Chamber Series has been recognized for its outstanding musical programs and talented musicians.
Become a member of Friends of Absolute Music by making a donation at a qualifying level of $50 or higher.
Contributions of $50 and higher are acknowledged and listed in our concert programs.
there are several ways to give:
- Download this form and mail to Friends of Absolute Music.
- become a FAM member by making a qualifying donation online.
Call 517-256-8913 for information about how you can support the Absolute Music Chamber Series.
In order to sustain this level of programming we need your help. Income from ticket sales covers only a small portion of the costs associated with producing our programs. It is only through the generosity of our friends who understand and share our passion for chamber music that we can continue to provide such memorable concerts.
FAM Membership Is Tax Deductible
A person or family becomes a member by making a donation at a qualifying level of $50 or higher.
- Join online using the payment buttons to the left.
- Or pay by check using the donation form above.
Membership comes with important benefits.
- Receive advance notice for ticket and seat selection
- Invitations to our Spring Soirée and special events
- Recognition at our concerts and in concert programs
- Series and Concert Sponsors receive comp tickets
This year membership will be converted to a rolling basis. Your donation will confer membership for 12 months. We will remind you when it is time to renew.
Friends of Absolute Music exists for the purpose of presenting the highest caliber chamber music in the European soirée tradition and conducting the business and activities of the Absolute Music Chamber Series. It is a Michigan nonprofit organization and has tax-exempt IRS 501(c) 3 status.